Reid Air Publications/Speed Hunter Graphics
Reid Air Publications
Speed Hunter Graphics
Site Help / FAQ
Speed Hunter Graphics
Choose a sub category:
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
10 per page
20 per page
40 per page
60 per page
100 per page
SEAD Specialists: Phantom Hunter Killers SOLD OUT!!
PERMANENTLY SOLD OUT
Phinally a sheet designed for the F-4G in 1/32!! This sheet is designed for use with the new Revell F-4G. In addition, it is a perfect fit for use with the conversion sets from GT Resin and Sierra Hotel Moels to build an F-4G from either the Revell or Tamiya F-4E kits.
The airframes include
1) F-4G 69-7235, 4485th Test & Evaluation Squadron, Det5, George AFB, CA, May 1991 *MiG killer*
2) F-4G 69-7263, 35th TFW flagship, George AFB, California, July 1991 *one-piece windscreen*
3) F-4G 69-7561, 561st TFS flagship, George AFB, California, August 1986 Euro 1 camo
4) F-4G 69-7558, 480th TFS, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, August 1987 *SureFire '87 markings and intake artwork*
5) F-4G 69-7218, 90th TFS, Clark AB, Phillippines, June 1988 Euro 1 camo
6) F-4G 69-0291, 3rd TFW flagship, Clark AB, Phillippines, February 1991 *MiG killer*
7) F-4E 71-1073, 3rd TFS flagship, Clark AB, Phillippines, March 1991
8) F-4E 74-1050, 21st TFTS flagship, George AFB, California, June 1991 *one-piece windscreen*
9) F-4E 71-0141, 831st Air Division flagship, George AFB, California, November 1990
Decals are printed by Cartograf and includes an insert sheet with black markings.
PERMANENTLY SOLD OUT
SEAD Specialists: F-4G Wild Weasel Phantoms, Part I
This 1/48 sheet covers 12 F-4Gs from the mid-1980s right up into Desert Storm, and then later on to Southern Watch, Euro 1 camo and Hill Gray schemes are included.
12 options for these legendary Phantoms include:
1) F-4G 69-7235, 4485th Test & Evaluation Squadron, Det 5, George AFB, California, May 1991 *MiG killer*
2) F-4G 69-7263, 35th TFW flagship, George AFB, CA, July 1991 *one-piece windscreen*
3) F-4G 69-7561, 561st TFS flagship, George AFB, CA, August 1986, Euro 1 camo
4) F-4G 69-7561, 561st FS flagship, George AFB, CA, March 1992, Hill II camo
5) F-4G 69-7558, 480th TFS, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, August 1987 *SureFire '87 markings w/intake artwork*
6) F-4G 69-7268, 81st TFS, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, October 1987 *intake artwork*
7) F-4G 69-0269, 35th TFW (Provisional), Sheikh Isa AB, Bahrain, Desert Storm, February 1991, *15 mission markings*
8) F-4G 69-7211, 4404th CW (Provisional), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Southern Watch, July 1994 (F-117 zap markings)
9) F-4G 69-0250, 81st TFS, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, November 1991, *12 SAM kills on intake fixed ramp*
10) F-4G 69-0248, 480th TFS flagship, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, July 1989
11) F-4G 69-7218, 90th TFS, Clark AB, Phillippines, June 1988, Euro 1 camo
12) F-4G 69-7580, 152nd TRG, Nevada ANG, August 1991
Permanently SOLD OUT
Big-Scale Red Devil Centennial
Designed for the Trumpeter 1/32 A-10 kit, this sheet depicts the A-10C painted in July 2017 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 107th Fighter Squadron. Includes full stencil and ejection seat markings.
Markings for various USAF F-16s within the test community, including the new overall dark gray scheme! Markings options include
1) Block 30 F-16C 85-1560, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, January 2014. In the new overall dark gray paint.
2) Block 30 F-16C 86-0371, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, January 2014. In the new overall dark gray paint.
3) Block 30 F-16C 86-0371, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, February 2010. Red/white 'clown' scheme
4) Block 40 F-16D 87-0391, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, February 2010. 412th Test Wing flagship
5) Block 25 F-16C 83-1163, 40FLTS, Eglin AFB, February 2008. 46th Ops Group flagship
6) Block 50 F-16C 98-0004, 85TES, Eglin AFB, February 2014. In the new overall dark gray paint.
7) Block 50 F-16C 98-0005, 85TES, Eglin AFB, February 2012. In the new overall dark gray paint. 85th TES flagship.
8) Block 40 F-16D 90-0799, 85TES, Eglin AFB, February 2012.
9) Block 50 F-16C 91-0391, 148FW, Kandahar, Afghanistan, September 2012. Tested the new overall dark gray paint during deployment.
Decals are printed by Cartograf. Sized for the Tamiya 1/48 Viper
This 11 x 8-inch sheet includes multiple styles and colors of walkways found on F-4s from Vietnam to today. Decals are designed to fit Hasegawa and Zoukei Mura kits.
Snub-nosed USAF Phantoms
A sheet dedicated to the mighty 1/32 Tamiya C/D Phantom. Printed by Cartograf!
Options include markings for four Phantoms, including stencil details for one jet. Bonus decals include Squadron and Wing/Group patches for aircrew figures.
-F-4D 66-7765, 906th Tactical Fighter Group, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. Decals include both types of nose art and flags to depict the jet as it appeared at the London Air Show in June 1988 or Dayton Air Show in July 1988.
-F-4C 64-0748, 188TFG, Arkansas ANG, 1989. Don Spering nose art. MiG killer. Hill Gray I camo.
-F-4D 66-7661, 113TFG DC ANG, 1987. MiG killer. Euro 1 camo.
-F-4D 66-7745, 187TFG, Alabama ANG, 1988. Euro 1 camo.
ANG ADC Gray Phantoms
A second sheet dedicated to the 1/32 Tamiya C/D Phantom. Markings options include four Phantoms in the striking ADC Gray paint scheme.
Decals printed by Cartograf.
1) F-4C 63-0589, 191FIG, Michigan ANG, 1979
2) F-4C 64-0776, 142FIG, Oregon ANG, 1984. Triple MiG-killer, plus two additional QF-100 kills obtained during William Tell '84
3) F-4D 64-0973, 119FIG, North Dakota ANG, 1981. Royal Canadian Air Force 'zap' over USAF insignia.
4) F-4D 64-0976, 119FIG, North Dakota ANG, 1989. "Abigail" artwork.
Big-Scale Phantom Stencils
Finally, a sheet of Phantom stencils for the post-Vietnam era!! This sheet provides stencil, warning, and caution decals for all USAF Phantoms in SEA wraparound, Euro 1, and Hill I/II paint schemes. Includes decals specific to F-4C, F-4D, F-4E, F-4G, and RF-4C. Bonus markings include decals for inboard weapons pylons and outboard external fuel tanks.
Elegant Eagles, Part I
Enough markings options to satisfy any Eagle lover. Six F-15Cs are included on this sheet. Options include
1) F-15C 84-0014, 144th Fighter Wing, California ANG, Fresno, California. MiG killer, November 2013
2) F-15C 78-0494, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nevada. New Splinter camouflage pattern, May 2013
3) F-15C 85-0114, 44th Fighter Squadron, Kadena AB, Japan. New black markings, double MiG killer, June 2013
4) F-15C 85-0125, 104th Fighter Wing, Massachusetts ANG, Springfield, Massachusetts. MiG killer, October 2012
5) F-15C 83-0017, 1st Fighter Wing, Langley AFB, Virginia. MiG killer, July 2004
6) F-15C 84-0012, 422nd Test & Evaluation Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nevada. January 2007.
Enough stencils included to build three Eagles, including such tiny details as ejection seat markings. Decals printed by Cartograf of Italy. Sized for the Hasegawa kit.
Phlashy Photo Phantoms, Part I: USAF RF-4Cs
8 x 10 sheet with seven RF-4Cs in Hill II and Euro 1 camouflage schemes. Two complete sets of stencils are included, plus jet-specific stencils for each option, such as the canopy controls and rescue arrows. Sized for the Hasegawa RF-4 kits. Options include: 1) RF-4C 64-1047 Alabama ANG, 1994. Custom Don Spering "Iraqi Scud Seeker" artwork. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 2) RF-4C 65-0843 Alabama ANG, 1992. Custom Don Spering "Diamond Jubilee" artwork. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 3) RF-4C 67-0452 3246th Test Wing, Eglin AFB, 1992. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 4) RF-4C 65-0878 Nebraska ANG, 1989. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 5) RF-4C 69-0357 67th RW, Bergstrom AFB, TX, 1992. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 6) RF-4C 68-0567 26th TRW, Zweibrucken AB, Germany, 1991. Desert Storm markings. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 7) RF-4C 69-0368 26th TRW, Zweibrucken AB, Germany, 1987. European 1 paint scheme.
Nav Menu 2
Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exchanges
Mailing List Sign-Up
Reid Air Publications. All Rights Reserved.