Finally a sheet designed for the impressive Trumpeter A-10. This sheet contains extensive markings and stencil details for two complete jets (one each in two-tone gray or earlier Euro 1 paint schemes). Additional stencils are included for the LITENING targeting pod carried by ANG and AFRC jets, as well as ejection seat decals. Printed by Cartograf in Italy.
Markings options include a staggering 15 jets!
1) A-10A 77-0205, 926TFG New Orleans, Operation Desert Storm 1991, nose art on both sides of nose. 'Chopper Popper'
2) A-10C 78-0633, 124FW, Idaho ANG, Operation Inherent Resolve, December 2016 Massive amount of mission markings.
3) A-10A 78-0642, 104FW, Massachusetts ANG, 131st Fighter Squadron flagship, December 2005, Iraqi Freedom mission markings
4) A-10A 79-0136, 926FW New Orleans, Operation Enduring Freedom, April 2005
5) A-10A 79-0158, 354FW Myrtle Beach AFB, SC, Operation Desert Storm 1991
6) A-10C 79-0189, 74FS, 23Wg, Moody AFB, GA, May 2016
7) A-10C 81-0953, 74FS, 23Wg, Moody AFB, GA, Operation Enduring Freedom 2012
8) A-10A 81-0964, 74FS, 23Wg, Moody AFB, GA, March 2006 Helo Killer
9) A-10A 81-0964, 21FS, 363FW, Shaw AFB, SC, 1993 Helo killer
10) A-10A 81-0964 21FS, 507ACW, Shaw AFB SC, 1992 507th Air Control Wing flagship Helo Killer
11) A-10C 80-0265, 127Wg, Michigan ANG, 127th Wing flagship May 2016
12) A-10C 81-0975, 127wg, Michigan ANG, Operation Inherent Resolve November 2015 Massive amount of mission markings
13) A-10C 81-0992, 81FS Spangdahlem AB, Germany, led final 4-ship from Spang, May 2013
14) A-10A 82-0646, 103FW, Connecticut ANG, September 2005 Iraqi Freedom mission markings