Reid Air Publications/Speed Hunter Graphics
Reid Air Publications
Speed Hunter Graphics
Site Help / FAQ
Speed Hunter Graphics
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
10 per page
20 per page
40 per page
60 per page
100 per page
SEAD Specialists: F-4G Wild Weasel Phantoms, Part I
Red Devil Centennial
Designed for the Hobby Boss 1/48 A-10 kit, this sheet depicts the A-10C painted in July 2017 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 107th Fighter Squadron. In addition, it also provides markings for the 127th Wing flagship A-10C in its full-color markings. Includes two full sets of stencil decals, as well as decals for the ejection seats, LITENING targeting pod, CATM-65 Maverick missile, and even the ejection seats.
This 11 x 8-inch sheet includes multiple styles and colors of walkways found on F-4s from Vietnam to today. Decals are designed to fit Hasegawa and Zoukei Mura kits.
Elegant Eagles, Part I
Enough markings options to satisfy any Eagle lover. Six F-15Cs are included on this sheet. Options include
1) F-15C 84-0014, 144th Fighter Wing, California ANG, Fresno, California. MiG killer, November 2013
2) F-15C 78-0494, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nevada. New Splinter camouflage pattern, May 2013
3) F-15C 85-0114, 44th Fighter Squadron, Kadena AB, Japan. New black markings, double MiG killer, June 2013
4) F-15C 85-0125, 104th Fighter Wing, Massachusetts ANG, Springfield, Massachusetts. MiG killer, October 2012
5) F-15C 83-0017, 1st Fighter Wing, Langley AFB, Virginia. MiG killer, July 2004
6) F-15C 84-0012, 422nd Test & Evaluation Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nevada. January 2007.
Enough stencils included to build three Eagles, including such tiny details as ejection seat markings. Decals printed by Cartograf of Italy. Sized for the Hasegawa kit.
Phlashy Photo Phantoms, Part I: USAF RF-4Cs
8 x 10 sheet with seven RF-4Cs in Hill II and Euro 1 camouflage schemes. Two complete sets of stencils are included, plus jet-specific stencils for each option, such as the canopy controls and rescue arrows. Sized for the Hasegawa RF-4 kits. Options include: 1) RF-4C 64-1047 Alabama ANG, 1994. Custom Don Spering "Iraqi Scud Seeker" artwork. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 2) RF-4C 65-0843 Alabama ANG, 1992. Custom Don Spering "Diamond Jubilee" artwork. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 3) RF-4C 67-0452 3246th Test Wing, Eglin AFB, 1992. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 4) RF-4C 65-0878 Nebraska ANG, 1989. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 5) RF-4C 69-0357 67th RW, Bergstrom AFB, TX, 1992. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 6) RF-4C 68-0567 26th TRW, Zweibrucken AB, Germany, 1991. Desert Storm markings. Hill Gray II paint scheme. 7) RF-4C 69-0368 26th TRW, Zweibrucken AB, Germany, 1987. European 1 paint scheme.
Markings for various USAF F-16s within the test community, including the new overall dark gray scheme! Markings options include
1) Block 30 F-16C 85-1560, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, January 2014. In the new overall dark gray paint.
2) Block 30 F-16C 86-0371, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, January 2014. In the new overall dark gray paint.
3) Block 30 F-16C 86-0371, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, February 2010. Red/white 'clown' scheme
4) Block 40 F-16D 87-0391, 445FLTS, Edwards AFB, February 2010. 412th Test Wing flagship
5) Block 25 F-16C 83-1163, 40FLTS, Eglin AFB, February 2008. 46th Ops Group flagship
6) Block 50 F-16C 98-0004, 85TES, Eglin AFB, February 2014. In the new overall dark gray paint.
7) Block 50 F-16C 98-0005, 85TES, Eglin AFB, February 2012. In the new overall dark gray paint. 85th TES flagship.
8) Block 40 F-16D 90-0799, 85TES, Eglin AFB, February 2012.
9) Block 50 F-16C 91-0391, 148FW, Kandahar, Afghanistan, September 2012. Tested the new overall dark gray paint during deployment.
Decals are printed by Cartograf. Sized for the Tamiya 1/48 Viper
Striking Eagles, Part I
Sized for the 1/48 Revell F-15E kit. Printed by Cartograf.
Markings for the following F-15Es:
SEAD Specialists: Wild Weasel Vipers, Part I
Sized for the Tamiya F-16 kit. Printed by Cartograf.
Markings for the following 12 Block 50 & Block 52 Vipers.
91-0353, 77th Fighter Squadron, May 5, 1999, Operation Allied Force. The markings are for the day after it got its MiG kill.
91-0353, 77th Fighter Squadron, May, 2012.
91-0356, 77th Fighter Squadron, April 2003, Operation Iraqi Freedom. Heavy mission markings on both sides of jet.
91-0359, 77th Fighter Squadron, April 2011, Operation Unified Protector. Heavy mission markings from Libya missions.
91-0389, 55th Fighter Squadron, April 2011, Operation Unified Protector. Mission markings from Libya missions.
92-3922, 157th Fighter Squadron, SCANG, November 2013. Operation Enduring Freedom mission markings
92-3899, 157th Fighter Squadron, SCANG, October 2013. 157th Fighter Squadron flagship
90-0825, 14th Fighter Squadron, February 2013. 14th Fighter Squadron flagship, Operation Enduring Freedom mission markings
91-0386, 389th Fighter Squadron, March 2005. 389th Fighter Squadron flagship
91-0383, 416th Flight Test squadron, January 2014. 416th FLTS flagship
91-0382, 522nd Fighter Squadron, January 2007. 522FS flagship
91-0346, 522nd Fighter Squadron, August 2004. 27th Fighter Wing flagship
Sized for the Hasegawa 1/48 A-7D and the HobbyBoss A-7K. Printed by Cartograf.
Markings included for 11 A-7s, with enough stencil decals for two jets.
This 1/48 sheet, printed by Cartograf, includes options for 18 F-16C/Ds operating from bases within United States Air Forces-Europe (USAFE). Two full sets of stencil markings are included.
1) F-16C 84-1250, 50th TFW flagship, Hahn AB, Germany, November 1989
2) F-16D 84-1325, 'Cats' Meow' 496TFS, 50TFW, Hahn AB, Germany, July 1988
3) F-16C 84-1315, 'In the Mood' 496TFS, 50TFW, Hahn AB, Germany, July 1988
4) F-16C 85-1426, 526TFS, 86TFW, Ramstein AB, Germany, April 1987
5) F-16C 85-1464, 512TFS, 86TFW, Ramstein AB, Germany, April 1987
6) F-16C 85-1546, 480TFS, 52TFW, 1st F-16 assigned to the 52TFW, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, April 23, 1987
7) F-16C 87-0270, 480TFS, 52TFW flagship, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, July 1991
8) F-16C 85-1552, 480TFS, 52TFW flagship, Spangdahlem AB, Germany, September 1988
9) F-16C 91-0361, 480FS, 52FW, Operation Enduring Freedom, Kandahar AB, Afghanistan, July 2013
10) F-16C 91-0366, 480FS flagship, Operation Enduring Freedom, Kandahar AB, Afghanistan, July 2013
11) F-16C 87-0228, 614TFS, 401TFW (P), Operation Desert Storm, January 19, 1991 *shot down on famous Package Q mission*
12) F-16C 86-0366, 612TFS, 401TFW, 16th Air Force flagship, Torrejon AB, Spain, July 1989
13) F-16C 88-0443, 510FS, 31FW, Aviano AB, Italy, Operation Odyssey Dawn, March 2011
14) F-16C 89-2016, 555FS, 31FW, 16th Air Force flaghip, Aviano AB, Italy, July 2002
15) F-16C 89-2137, 510FS, 31FW, 31st OG flagship, triple Galeb killer, Aviano AB, Italy, June 2014
16) F-16C 88-0435, 555FS, 31FW, Operation Allied Force, Aviano AB, Italy, April 1999
17) F-16C 87-0351, 555FS, 31FW, 31st OSS flagship, Aviano AB, Italy, June 2000
18) F-16C 89-2001, 510FS, 31FW, 31st FW flagship, Aviano AB, Italy, March 2000
Nav Menu 2
Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exchanges
Mailing List Sign-Up
Reid Air Publications. All Rights Reserved.